Advertising on chimes by design is a cost-effective way to drive new traffic to your blog or small business.
With each sponsorship level, you gain exposure to:
- More than 50,000 pageviews a month
- Around 1,500+ hits a day
- 980+ Instagram followers
- 1,300+ Twitter followers
- 10,600+ Pinterest followers and 515,600+ Pinterest monthly viewers
(figures as of June 2019)
Ad Space on chimes by design
Ad Space Pricing
- 350×350 sidebar ad (your design) = $25/month
- 350×700 sidebar ad (your design) = $50/month
- 700×150 banner ad permanent placement* above content on a single post (your design) = $750
- 700×150 banner ad permanent placement* below content on a single post (your design) = $500
Ad Space + Design Pricing
- 350×350 sidebar ad (I design) = $25/month + one-time $100 design fee
- 350×700 sidebar ad (I design) = $50/month + one-time $100 design fee
- 700×150 banner ad permanent placement* above content on a single post (I design) = $750 + one-time $100 design fee
- 700×150 banner ad permanent placement* below content on a single post (I design) = $500 + one-time $100 design fee
*Placement removed if link provided is reported broken. Email will be sent to purchaser upon broken link discovery.
Sponsored Posts, Giveaways, and Reviews
If you have a product you would like me to feature or review, contact me at email@example.com. These types of posts range from $25-250.
Sponsored Content Pricing
- Pinterest post = $50
- Instagram post = $50
- Sponsored blog post on life + running (you provide the content) = $150
- Sponsored blog post on life + running (I provide the content) = $250
- Sponsored post + review on life + running = $350
- Sponsored post + review + giveaway = $400
Please note that I do not currently do sponsored content on Twitter or Facebook. Reviewed products may take up to 30 days to appear on chimes by design.
Custom Graphic Design and Brand Consulting
With more than a decade of print and web design, marketing, and writing experience, I use my design skills to help brands, small businesses, non-profits, and communities tell their stories. I believe that good design is more than just aesthetics; good design tells a story that connects us and transforms our lives.
I work and play in the fields I love most: design and writing. I’m passionate about community engagement and design for good. I currently split my time between my full-time design practice and my graphic design teaching positions. In my spare time I paint, craft, write fiction, blog, and sometimes DJ.
Specialties: publication design, identity design and branding, surface and pattern design, video, front-end development (HTML/CSS), WordPress, blogging, writing and editing, strategizing, and teaching.
I mostly do
Writing and Contributed Content
I’ve been a writer as long as I can remember, and have done so both freelance and professionally. Contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org if you’re interested in having me contribute content or help you write something.