I interrupt your day to bring you something cute: Barney in a sweater (that fits).
Make your own!
- Pattern: Würstwarmer by Pamela Wynne (proceeds go to her local ARL chapter)
- Yarn: Knitpicks Wool of the Andes in Sapphire Heather, Onyx Heather, Dove Heather, Wonderland Heather, and Calypso Heather.
- Measure your dog and do frequent fittings. The sweater is still a little big, even though I measured and re-knit after I finished the first time. Barney doesn’t let me do fittings, so I had to guess.
- Go a size down if your dog is between sizes. I knit the correct size for Barney (and did a gauge swatch to be sure I was doing the correct gauge!) and it’s still a little spacious all over after blocking.
- Longer sleeves mean it’s harder to wiggle out. In theory. I went longer on the sleeves and he’s only wiggled out once.
You may now return to your regularly scheduled programming.