My December goal: finish three of the following unfinished creative projects
How did I do? I finished three!
- Finish Tokens of Kindness book. Didn’t touch. Digging out soon, potentially.
- Clean up blog post drafts. I finished and scheduled posts through February. I tossed a lot of drafts. I backdated a few other things that I wanted (for my reference) that I didn’t want to publicize elsewhere.
- Post Spring 2017 wedding invites on Etsy. I don’t think I’m going to do this at all. I have a few new designs but I don’t feel like putting the time into mocking up the matching coordinates to create a listing on Etsy. It’s 8+ hours per design. Maybe later if I’m *really* bored.
- Knit Barney’s sweater. I technically finished this, but it, sadly, doesn’t fit. I’m going to pull it apart and start over. I measured him and fit the sweater during the knitting process, but I lost a stitch marker and I think I turned it backwards … 🙁 I didn’t take a picture because he was pissed that I put the sweater on him in the first place. Update: I frogged it and started re-knitting it yesterday. I modified the pattern a little bit and if it fits, I’ll make notes in my pattern and make him another. I’ll post a pic if I finish it before the day is up!
- Finish populating portfolio site. I’m not working on this. I want to build a new portfolio site in the next few months, so I’m not putting effort into posting on the old one.
- Sew pillows for living room. Didn’t get to this either, although I started ironing and pinning our wedding table runners into future quilts.
- Design wedding photo book. I ordered this on Thursday and I’m so excited! I used my 40% off coupon so the books were $50-something instead of $80-something a piece. Here’s a sneak peek:
- Write two sections of my novel (that are currently notes). Not going to touch my novel for a few months. Still need a break.
- Stretch giant painting sections on bars. Was going to bring a smaller painting in to test the framing shop I chose, but haven’t gotten to this. Hopefully next month. Ideally the wedding painting will happen by our first anniversary.
Did you work on any fun projects this month?