A while back I started a newsletter format to keep up with my blog. I re-read a couple posts in that format and decided I really liked that format.
So, in true Calee fashion, I bring you something completely different.
Haven’t had time to keep up on what’s been happening because so much exciting stuff has been thrown my way that I can barely contain myself.
Here’s a quickie list of sparkly, shiny, and awesome things in my life:
- Had my first chili since the tomato allergy. (Hint: we used tomatillos).
- Marky Mark and I had an amazing date night to see Pippin at the Orpheum in Minneapolis.
- My bestie had a birthday.
- My other bestie got me an awesome pink album.
- I managed to start watching Twin Peaks at exactly 11:30 AM on February 24 (a.k.a. the time that Coop enters Twin Peaks). NERD ALERT!
- I attended a killer, kickass, face-melting workshop. Will explain more later, but I blogged here if you’re interested.
- Tomorrow I am interviewing some talented designer / maker folks about their work and the status of design.
- I’m going to NYC next month for my other other bestie’s wedding. NYC virgin. Will be a fun trip!
- I’m DJing Kaleidoquiz on Friday. Will be fumbling through Spanish pronunciation of Spanish rock. Wish me luck.
There’s more stuff but I’m too tired to talk about it. Instead, here is a collage of my recent Instagram photos I threw together for you because I needed to make something funky and it’s been too long. See if you can spot all the stuff I put in there … Sorry, no prizes.
My favorite part of this is the “is it Mark / is it Coop” double exposure Photoshop job I did.