- DESIGN \\
- EAT \\
- SWEAT \\
- CRAFT \\
- GEEK \\
- RANT \\
- ROCK \\
- ETC \\
- FAV POSTS \\
- Blogroll \\
- ABOUT \\
I totally stole Buzzfeed’s schtick for today’s post.
1. Why, hello there gorgeous.
2. You and me could make beautiful music together, if you know what I’m saying.
What I’m saying is that I’d like to eat you. [source]
3. I dunno, what’s tomato with you?
4. You’re too good for cheesy puns.
5. Why don’t you and I stay for a slice?
6. Even mini pizzas are taunting me.
7. This one’s got the cheese and toppings backwards but I still can’t resist it.
8. BBQ chicken. Need I say more?
9. Give …
10. … me …
11. … pizza.
I might have gone into anaphylactic shock just looking at this one. [source]
12. I love all pizza. Even pizza that weirdly looks like it has floating basil on it.
13. I do not discriminate. Grilled pizza? Sure.
14. This grilled veggie pizza looks devine.
15. Help me Lou Malnati, you’re my only hope.
‘nuff said. I realize now I used two of the same photo, but I was too delirious with my desire for pizza to notice. It all just looks so good. And don’t try giving me that crap about “well why don’t you just replace the sauce with something that isn’t tomato —” just stop. Right there. No. It’s not the same.
What’s your favorite forbidden food? OR What is the worst possible food allergy that you think you could have?
If you enjoyed this article, please consider sharing it!
Hi there. I'm Calee (pronounced CAL-e). If that's too hard, just call me Cal. Also known as chimes or the chimes. I'm 28ish, a designer, a runner, a self-proclaimed fitness queen, a craftster, a foodie, a music snob — some might call me a hipster. Here's the unabridged version.
Enter your e-mail address:
Delivered by FeedBurner