- DESIGN \\
- EAT \\
- SWEAT \\
- CRAFT \\
- GEEK \\
- RANT \\
- ROCK \\
- ETC \\
- FAV POSTS \\
- Blogroll \\
- ABOUT \\
so I’m kind of done making bucket lists. Summer was fun because there are always things I say I want to do every summer and never do them. Fall and winter get to be impossible because I want to take all the “down time” that I think I’m going to have and make all sorts of things.
yeah. right. like I’m not going to sit on my butt and watch Beverly Hills 90210 instead (seriously addicted).
But, just for fun, let’s see how I did.
Carve a pumpkin
- Create a new pumpkin recipe // Didn’t manage to do this, but only because I was so sick of pumpkin after trying everybody else’s recipes.
Finish granny square afghan OR finish a quilt Knit Mark mittens Knit myself something Run a 5K
- Tailgate // We didn’t go to any football games this year … so, nevermind.
See 2-3 bands live// I saw: The Smashing Pumpkins, and The Faint (twice). Okay so that’s cheating, but they had opening bands, so if we’re getting technical, then I saw about 7 live bands.
- Touch my toes // This is still a huge work in progress. I’m working on it, but it’s not proving to be easy.
- Plow pose with my feet on the ground // I’m scared to do this. I’m afraid I will hurt myself, so I’m still working on easing slowly into this one.
- Make a new kind of chili // I basically quit eating meat. And Mark doesn’t love working with vegetables. We couldn’t decide on a chili experiment, so instead, there was no chili experiment.
Go out for brunch
- Paint furniture // bahahaha. this may never, ever happen.
- Finish summer bucket list // Another thing that might never happen.
I’m obviously not planning to make a winter bucket list. I’ve got plenty of things to work on if I want to check things off a list.
Don’t forget about my 1000th post giveaway. If you’ve not already entered, get your name in the hat.
If you enjoyed this article, please consider sharing it!
Hi there. I'm Calee (pronounced CAL-e). If that's too hard, just call me Cal. Also known as chimes or the chimes. I'm 28ish, a designer, a runner, a self-proclaimed fitness queen, a craftster, a foodie, a music snob — some might call me a hipster. Here's the unabridged version.
Enter your e-mail address:
Delivered by FeedBurner