This chicken salad was born from laziness and cheapness. I was making chicken salad for my lunches for the week and I didn’t have anything big enough to store it in the fridge. I did, however, have a giant bowl storing quinoa leftover from the night before. So, guess what happened?
- 1 c grapes
- 1 c celery
- 1 c cooked quinoa
- 2/3 c plain 0% chobani
- 2 T dijon mustard
- 1 lb cooked shredded boneless, skinless chicken breast
- Shred chicken and put in a large bowl with quinoa.
- Add celery.
- Add grapes. I like black grapes.
- And add mustard + chobani.
- Stir to combine. Chill before serving.
Have you had any good recipes born from laziness or happy accident?