- DESIGN \\
- EAT \\
- SWEAT \\
- CRAFT \\
- GEEK \\
- RANT \\
- ROCK \\
- ETC \\
- FAV POSTS \\
- Blogroll \\
- ABOUT \\
I had a kind of naughty and crazy idea.
Then I bought the ammo.
And then? I actually did it.
I must warn you. This is far too sugary for me. If you do decide to make this? Small portions or you might die of high sugar intake. I was flying high the day I made it from eating just a little bite.
But here’s how to make super-crazy-sugary chocolatey-overleoaded Nutella frozen Chobani.
Don’t say I didn’t warn you.
32 oz. container of Vanilla Chobani
26 oz. container of Nutella
optional: milk chocolate chips (ground into smaller bits)
- Open the Nutella and put in the microwave for 45 seconds. Even though it says RIGHT ON THE PACKAGE to not microwave or refrigerate. Ignore that.
- Get out a large bowl and pour 3/4 of the Nutella into it.
- Pour ALL of the Chobani into the bowl.
- Stir until combined. Taste, and if you think it needs more Nutella, add the rest of the jar here (if you’re worried about using too much, start with 1/2 a container and go from there).
- Add chocolate chips if you’re using.
- Pour into your ice cream maker. If you used a whole jar of Nutella, there might be too much of the mixture. Hang onto it and make a second batch. Follow the instructions on your ice cream maker to finish. FYI This doesn’t freeze rock solid because of the oil in the Nutella.
The mixture actually spilled over the edges of my machine as it froze. WHOOPS!
What’s your favorite kind of frozen yogurt? Have you tried Nutella before?
If you enjoyed this article, please consider sharing it!
Hi there. I'm Calee (pronounced CAL-e). If that's too hard, just call me Cal. Also known as chimes or the chimes. I'm 28ish, a designer, a runner, a self-proclaimed fitness queen, a craftster, a foodie, a music snob — some might call me a hipster. Here's the unabridged version.
Enter your e-mail address:
Delivered by FeedBurner