Haha…for those of you who don’t remember Tiger Beat, click here to see the wikipedia article.

Here we goooo!

OMG Alexi Laiho is soooooo dreamy! I’m kind of in love with him. Seriously — like, he is way totally hotter than Ashton or the Jonas Brothers (who by the way are probably like 12 and I have no idea what they look like)!!

Alexi Laiho is the lead singer and guitarist for the Finnish metal band Children of Bodom. Not only does he totally rock on guitar, he’s also extremely hot when he does it! He is definitely the hottest guy in melodic death metal these days!

Here are some gratuitous pictures for you to admire and print out and tape all over your 8th grade English notebooks!

Alexi Rockin' out

Masters of Rock 2007 — Alexi Laiho

Alexi Laiho

Okay guys, for reals – I do kind of have an über metal crush on him. The cute Finnish accent doesn’t help (listen to She is Beautiful or Bed of Nails covers for reference). Not to mention, there’s really not that many cute guys in my musical genres….

I mean…here are my other choices:

George “Corpsegrinder” Fisher (Cannibal Corpse)

Corpsegrinder

Johann Hegg of Amon Amarth

Johan Hegg

Kerry King of  Slayer

Kerry King

And of course… MY HERO… Dave Mustaine (not that attractive, but a very cool guy)

Also, I may have picked this photo on purpose because he’s making an awesome guitar face.

Dave Mustaine of Megadeth

8 Responses to a TigerBeatesque post about Alexi Laiho

1. Steph says:

OOOoohh – his long scraggly hair, his fivehead, his delicately applied eyeliner and nail polish – and those beautiful tattoos! That pasty white skin! That hairless chest… ::sigh::

:lol:

2. Steph says:

Here, this is my new celeb crush Gilles Marini. Take note – this is what a real man looks like. ;)

• chimes says:

Thanks for the tip, Steph! :) Just remember… my odd taste in men leaves the really pretty ones for you ladies to fight over. ;) LOL. For some reason, I’m always drawn to long hair. I think the fact that there’s a guitar in his hand has a lot to do with it (more so the fact that he knows what to DO with the guitar than anything).

3. Laura says:

thank god! im not the only one that finds alexi laiho attractive :D

4. alicia says:

Woo woo! Alexi Laiho is so hot! To the haters: almost every girl that’s a metalhead loves Alexi. He is an amazing guitar player and everyone looks up to him (that’s a metalhead). You rock Markku Uula Aleksi Laiho!!!!

5. maggi says:

love your taste is guys!!!
    and oOo got say…I’m 17, and while all of my friends are crushing on Zac Efron or the “Jo Bros” {oh God..} I’m listening to some metal and have pictures of Quorthon, Children of Bodom, Metallica, and Tuomas Holopainen on my wall.
    speaking of Metallica {mmm} I strongly suggest looking at pictures of James Hetfield…what a man..

6. arD.a--a6 says:

yaahhh..!!!he IS SOwww HOTT!!!and any one who doesnt agreee needs a f*ckin kick in the head!!!

7. [...] the reason I came back from an injury and shaved 2+ minutes of my mile time. It also helped that I have a slight crush on their lead singer / guitarist (<===== oddly enough, that is the post that continues to bring the most traffic to my site). [...]